Boat hire Porto Vecchio
Discover Corsica by boat
The Lavezzi or Cerbicle isles , Sardiania: so many dream destinations: you cannot fail to be charmed by these pockets of paradise !
Some examples of boat crossings :
From 9am to 12pm or from 2pm to 5pm / between 1 1/2 and 2 hours cruising:
- Discover the beaches to the north east: Pinarello, Saint Cyprien, a swim at the foot of the Genovese tower, return to Cala Rossa
- Discover the beaches to the south east: Palombaggia, Porto Novo, swim in the bay of Rondinara, return along the coastline.
Between 3 and 4 hours aboard :
- The southern most part of Corsica/ visit the natural reserve of the Bouches de Bonifacio, the islets of Lavezzi, the international Marine Park between Corsica and Sardinia, Fazzio wtih stop offs to swim. For lunch, picnic on the beach or book a table in a beach restaurant (Maora Beach, Cavallo; Rondinara. On the return trip, cruise along the eastern coastline and discover Sperone with its creeks , renowned golf course and villas, the bays of Rondinara and Porto Novo.
- Sardinia: visit to Sardinia and if requested a stopover at La Maddelana for lunch and return via the Lavezzi islands and Rondinara.
The BEST WESTERN Alcycon Hotel invites you to discover the coastline aboard a motorboat. You have the possibility to hire the Goeland motorboat, dating from 2007. The boat's owner will accompany you on your trip.
A maximum of 7 people can board the boat. Several different routes are possible either full or half day. Cruise to Sardinia or discover the sunny bays of southern Corsica, picnic on the white sandy beaches or bathe in the turquoise waters: an exceptional experience awaits you.
"Goeland" Motor boat hire with skipper
Cap Camart 9.25 2 engines of 250HP Yamaha 1st category equipment
Maximum 7 passengers (+1).For your enjoyment, you and your group will benefit from the sole use of the boat ( cf contract)
Fixed rates include boat hire, insurance and petrol.
Please ask at the reception for further details about the weather forecast and availability.
- Half day: departing 9.00am returning 12.00=950 euros
- Departure 2.00pm return 5pm 950 euros
- Full day: departure 9.00am return 5.00pm 1200 euros
- Sardinia: fuel surcharge:200 euros
Booking 48 hours in advance at guests' hotel.
Payment of balance before boarding by DS (distance selling) with direct debit authorisation.